Here’s a cookie that will satisfy your need for pumpkin spice this season, all without the sugar and carbs of traditional cookies! Be sure to use a high-quality grass-fed why protein powder for the best results. Make a bunch and store leftovers in the freezer.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
Servings: 30 cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup brown suguar
1/2 cup granular sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup pumpkin puree
3 scoops vanilla protein powder https://www.ascentprotein.com
1 cup blanched almond flour
1 1/3 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ cup chopped pecans
1 cup white lily’s chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix the butter, brown and granular swerve together. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree and mix until fully combined.
3. Mix in the protein powder (https://www.ascentprotein.com), almond flour, rolled oats, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt until fully combined.
4. Stir in the pecans and white chocolate chips.
5. Use an ice cream scoop to drop cookie dough 30 cookies and bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 123 calories, 10g fat, 52mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 5g protein.