Grilled Salmon and Lemon Kebabs
SALMON and LEMON KEBABS
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds skinless wild salmon fillet (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 lemons (very thinly sliced into rounds)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 16 bamboo skewers soaked in water 1 hour
- Heat the grill on medium heat and spray the grates with oil.
- Mix oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl to combine; set spice mixture aside.
- Beginning and ending with salmon, thread salmon and folded lemon slices onto 8 pairs of parallel skewers to make 8 kebabs total.
- Spray the fish lightly with oil and season kosher salt and the reserved spice mixture.
- Grill the fish, turning occasionally, until fish is opaque throughout, about 8 to 10 minutes total.
Serving: 2kebabs, Calories: 267kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 35g, Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 94mg, Sodium: 658mg, Fiber: 3g