Cookies & Cream Protein Bites
Cookies and Cream Protein Bites
1/2 Cup dry oats (Quaker instant work great)
1 heaping scoop Ascent Cookies & Cream Protein
1 tbsp chia seed
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
2 tbsp natural peanut butter
1/4 Cup honey
2 tbsp dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients (everything listed above down to peanut butter) until well-mixed
- Add peanut butter and honey. Stir until well-combined – I like to heat mine in the microwave for 30 sec. The “dough” should all come together and not stick to the sides of the bowl. You might need to add 1-2 tbsp water depending on the brands of your oats and peanut butter.
- If desired add chocolate chips at this time. Keep in mind – this will alter nutrition information listed below.
- Roll into 1-inch balls; I got 8 protein balls using the quantities of ingredients above.
- Place in the fridge 30-60 minutes until they’re well set-up.